- We collect but do not link personal and activity data.
- We use technologies like cookies (small files stored by your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to anonymously identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address.
- We also may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number or email address. With your permission, we may also access other personal information on your device, such as your phone book, calendar or messages, in order to provide services to you. If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from services like Facebook.
- Our systems are not designed to associate personal information with your activities (such as pages you view or things you click on or search for).
- We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
- We do not use or collect your precise geographic location.
- You can sign into your account to see any personally identifiable information we have stored, such as your name, email, address or phone number. You can also contact us by email to request to see this information.
- We may keep data indefinitely.
- We generally do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies.
- Ad companies may use and collect anonymous data about your interests to customize content and advertising here and in other sites and applications. Interest and location data may be linked to your device, but is not linked to your identity. Check to see company privacy policies and opt-out choices: Google Adsense.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us: http://download.jobloodbank.com/contact.php
- If you have given us contact information but do not want us to contact you with promotional or marketing information, you can opt-out by using Your profile settings under “My Account” tab. Please allow sufficient time for us to process your request.
- In order to serve you, we may share your personal and anonymous information with other companies, including vendors and contractors. Their use of information is limited to these purposes, and subject to agreements that require them to keep the information confidential. Our vendors provide assurance that they take reasonable steps to safeguard the data they hold on our behalf, although data security cannot be guaranteed.
- Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or device ID) to help us understand how our services are used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user. Check to see company privacy policies that govern their use of data: Google Analyticcs, Facebook Insights.
- We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. We encrypt transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
- Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
- To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
Cookies and how we use them
What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are small files that are sent to and stored in you computer by the websites you visit. Cookies are stored in your browser’s file directory. Next time you visit the site, your browser will read the cookie and relay the information back to the website. To learn more about these technologies and how they work, please see e.g. allaboutcookies.org.
These cookies are essential for running our web sites and are the key to providing you a seamless experience. You can navigate uninterrupted e.g. by remembering language choices you’ve made and by preserving authentication to secure parts of the domain. These cookies also remember folders that you have uploaded and allow you to operate with them with additional permissions.
These cookies enable us to improve our websites by looking at how they are used. We do analytical research to understand how users use our website, e.g. which buttons or links are clicked.
We use these cookies to provide you a dynamic and relevant ads to display. Currently, advertising personalization service provides Google AdSense (more info here).
How can I manage cookies?
You can review the options available to manage cookies in your browser. Different browsers use different ways to disable cookies, but they are usually found under a Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s help menu.
How long do we keep the information?
It depends based on the type of cookies. Session cookies expire when you close the browser. Persistent cookies have typical expiration dates ranging from two months up to a year.