Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you are using our Service for an organization, you are agreeing to these Terms on behalf of that organization.
Your Files and data
When you use our Service, you may upload and store various kinds of files or data („Your Files”). These terms does not give us any rights to Your Files, except limited rights, that is needed to run and provide the Service.
We need your permission to host, backup and share Your Files, when you ask us to. Our Service also provide you with features like photo and document previews, email communication, sorting, editing, sharing and searching. These and other features may require our systems to access, store and scan Your Files. You give us permission to do those things, and this permission extends to trusted third parties we work with.
Sharing Your Files
Our Service let you share Your Files with others, so you have to use it with a caution. You are not allowed to copy, upload, download or share content unless you have the right to do so.
On the Service, it is forbidden to carry out and submit, send or share the information (including photos, video and audio materials) that:
- infringes or violates the third parties` intellectual property (copyrights, etc.) rights.
- infringes personal dignity and respect.
- incite violence, racial hatred, or other illegal activities;
- is vulgar, libellous, or otherwise offensive.
- contains software viruses or designed to harm the computer or electronic communications software operation (security).
- is uncoordinated advertising, chain letters, spam, etc.
- is of pornographic or excessively erotic nature or where video chat is advertised or work in video chat is offered.
- is information of any other kind that affects or could affect the operation and safety of the Portal.
- advertises financial services for which are not licensed according to the procedure of laws and regulations for providing financial services in the Republic of Latvia.
- advertises or promotes illegal race, income pyramid schemes, methods based on vendor recruitment.
- violates laws and regulations.
We may review your conduct and content for compliance with these Terms and our Acceptable Use Policy. With that said, we have no obligation to do so. We aren't responsible for the content people post and share via the Service.
Some of our Service allow you to download client software ("Software") which may update automatically. So long as you comply with these Terms, we give you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to use the Software, solely to access the Service. To the extent any component of the Software may be offered under an open source license, we will make that license available to you and the provisions of that license may expressly override some of these Terms. Unless the following restrictions are prohibited by law, you agree not to reverse engineer or decompile the Service, attempt to do so, or assist anyone in doing so.
The Service are protected by copyright, trademark, and other Latvia and foreign laws. These Terms do not grant you any right, title or interest in the Service, others\' content in the Service, Files.fm trademarks, logos and other brand features. We welcome feedback, but note that we may use comments or suggestions without any obligation to you.
Copyright and Takedown requests
We reserve the right to delete or disable content alleged to be infringing and terminate accounts of repeat infringers. More information here: https://zippy.apk-hall.com/report.php
You're free to stop using our Service at any time. We also reserve the right to suspend or end the Service at any time at our discretion and without notice. For example, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Service if you're not complying with these Terms, or use the Service in a manner that would cause us legal liability, disrupt the Service or disrupt others' use of the Service. Except for Paid Accounts, we reserve the right to terminate and delete your account if you haven't accessed our Service for 12 consecutive months. We'll of course provide you with notice via the email address associated with your account before we do so.